Friday, April 2, 2010

the things that i want

of course the first one is a happy family....ok...still waiting, still hoping...but ALLAH knows better
-ok...xnk nangis2 dh
..
the second thing..huhuh
friends..that understand me..heheheh but i think it is impossible..
but right now thank god.. i have such a splendid time here with my friend..mereka semuanya baik..sy sayang kamu semua..huhuhu
and of course another thing..i need someone
huhuhuu...but right now..i should focus on my A2....

I REALLY HOPE
I HAVE SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATEs ME,
TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME..
but i have to admit
i am a very complicated person, sensitive...hehehehhe
ceh demand nyer sy..hehehehhe
xpelah sekali sekala
kalau kita nk suruh orang faham kita,
kita pon kena faham orang tu jgk kn
tp memahami seseorng sgt sukar tau..heheh
memetik kata2 sir hasrul
walaupun suami anda sekalipun kalau faham anda plng tinggilh percentange dia hanya 85% hehehhe
wow tinggilh jgk tu..walaupun x seratus peratus..at least faham..heheheheh

ok about friendship...
i have to admit that i m not a good friend
i m not perfect,
i do not understand u sometimes
i really sorry..
.

No comments:

About Me

nothing nothing nothing extraordinary..hehe..just a simple person..i m trying my best to be myself..alhamdulillah~ currently doing medicine in czech republik~