Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LIFE MUST GO ON

alhamdulillah...rite now i m trying my best to recover myself from depressed and despair bcoz of my result
BUT... ITS OK
rite now i should study 24 seven...huhu ..tHATS mr. HO advise lh..huhu
HEHE
about my math.. at least i got A FOR PURE..BUT B for statistic..OVERALL B...mungkin A pure x gagah... so whether i like it or not... i have to repeat my MATH.. huhu
miss hong gave some advises to me, regarding statistic.. AND RITE now i will try my best to follow her instruction
BIO...huhu.. dis is bcoz practical result hancus... P1 A P2B P3 D...OVERALL c...adoi
how i m going to do about my practical???
but its ok...it is not the end of the road..rite now i will b more optimis...huhu

No comments:

About Me

nothing nothing nothing extraordinary..hehe..just a simple person..i m trying my best to be myself..alhamdulillah~ currently doing medicine in czech republik~