Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hatred

why sometimes we tend to hate someone???
i dont know for me its just come naturally or maybe because of that person habit
i used to hate someone
but sometimes i feel guilty having that feeling

what can i do i didnt ask it...
but sometimes its happen....

Than I ask a fren,
SHE IS such a nice person, she told me
when we start to hate someone
try to remember his or her kindness
INSYAALLAH U WILL NOT HATE THAT PERSON i m trying,
but sometimes it was so hard
if i dont like someone, i just remain silent with that particular person
i m sorry, i dont mean to hate u
but sometimes your behaviour irritates me

i WISH that i do not have this feeling

DEAR GOD please make me forget all the past
and please let me have some love to that person i love all of my fren
i really appreciate them
but once i got hurt, i really........
hate u.. but i will try to forgive u..

hidup ini x akn indah seandainya perasaan benci itu pernah bermukim di hati seorang manusia jauhilah sifat membenci kerana islam itu sendiri mengajak umatnya berkasih sayang sesama umat.. oleh itu, saya berpesan kepada diri saya sendiri semoga perasaan benci itu akan cepat terhapus dari diri saya...INSYAALLAH

p/s: sori to all my fren... 0-0 ek...
try to respect others and people will respect u

No comments:

About Me

nothing nothing nothing extraordinary..hehe..just a simple person..i m trying my best to be myself..alhamdulillah~ currently doing medicine in czech republik~