Monday, October 12, 2009

i m going to repeat AS

end of this week.. i m going to repeat my AS. guess wat is my first subject..huhu.. it is pure math..after long revision..finally, i fall in love with dat subject..yeah.. i hope it will be going smooth .i'm not going to repeat the SAME MISTAKE..
INSYAALLAH
but there is something bother me.. i got flu for almost one week.. starting from grand dinner. I also got headache..and it totally pain.. sometimes i cried.
dear GOD I Hope i will recover as soon as possible.

but it is ok chaiyok AFINA.
.Sakit itu penghapus dosa..INSYAALLAH
Tabahkan dirimu..insyaallah akn mendapat ganjaran setimpalnya
doakn kejayaanku INSYAALLAH

and for statistic I'M trying my best to fall in love with it i hope soon.. i can feel it..hehe BIOLOGY...i will try my best. Dear GOD please help me



No comments:

About Me

nothing nothing nothing extraordinary..hehe..just a simple person..i m trying my best to be myself..alhamdulillah~ currently doing medicine in czech republik~